Learn Raindrop Technique to Help Your Family!
NO MASSAGE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- Are you into or interested in Young Living Essential Oils?
- Are you keen to find out how you can help yourself and other members of your family?
- Have you ever experienced the Raindrop Technique and would love to give the treatment and its benefits to others, and even receive in return?
“Learn Raindrop Technique” is an introductory/entry level, one day training,
for use on family and friends on a personal basis:
ABOUT YOUR TRAINER… SHERALEE KNOWLES
Sheralee first experienced essential oils as a young teenager and was a fan from the start. Then when she was exposed to Young Living Essential Oils at a Mind, Body, Spirit Festival in Brisbane in 2008, she fell in love with them and knew they would always be a part of her life.
A Valor Balance had her from the first smell – how can it not when the effects are so amazing? She could feel the change in her energy system immediately!
A Raindrop Technique Level 2 Practitioner since 2009, Sheralee has immersed in many of Young Living’s training and education opportunities, including the modalities for the Egyptian Emotional Clearing technique and the Vita-Flex Technique.
7.5 hours of training includes:
workbooks + handouts,
practical session to give and receive a Raindrop
and a yummy morning tea!
NEED TO BRING:
- your own Young Living Raindrop Oils Collection Kit – if you are not a Young Living member, please JOIN WITH ME HERE
- 2 large towels (bathsheets ideal) and 2 handtowels
- shared lunch – preferably healthy & nourishing (please inform if special dietary needs)
- 1 massage table (shared between 2)
- bring a jumper or something to layer up after your raindrop (you may feel cold) & perhaps wear shirt & pants rather than dresses (can leave pants on for warmth in cooler months)
- have fingernails cut short & filed; as well as a ready smile and open heart
- any personal care needs required for your own comfort, water etc